Why Sellers Choose Ellen
I’ll Help You Sell Your Home
My expertise will make the process of selling your home smooth and successful. I will use my extensive knowledge on current market conditions throughout the Farmington Valley to present you with a thoroughly researched market analysis on your home and custom marketing plan that will get you the results you desire. I will also make suggestions on how to better “stage” your home to appeal to today's buyers. And, I’ll always be in touch with you to keep you up to date every step of the way.
I have a large number of Buyers looking for their perfect home in Avon and throughout the Farmington Valley. Maybe YOUR home!
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top Avon and Farmington Valley area real estate agent with years of experience and a proven track record I will guide you through this complicated process from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your house for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your property, recently sold properties, and other properties currently on market, together we can determine what your house is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for FREE!
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your house means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your house assures you of maximum value.
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing.
- I will make sure you conform to any and all Connecticut statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! Ask me any question about selling your home in today's market.
Contact me for a free In-Home Presentation today!